Tuesday, May 17, 2016

A Little OTP Project or Two

Hi there!

Tania back with you today to share a couple of Off the Page Projects I made recently and dressed up with some yummy my2angels products.

First up is an 8 x 8 canvas.

Altered

I started by adding some texture to the background with a couple of stencils.  Once dry I used the chipboard from the Bubbles & Circles Chippie and Charm Kit which I cut up and placed either side of my canvas.  I then decorated the bottom of the canvas with an assortment of flowers including cherry blossoms and Stemmed Star Flowers Baby Pink & White, also putting in some Premade White Satin Bows.  Once I was happy with the arrangement off my embellishments I then had some fun adding Colour Blast Sprays until I was happy with the colours.  I added one of the Camera Charms Silver and Pink and Silver Love Charming Word to the bottom of my flower cluster.  I used one of  Kaiser's Script word clear stickers for my title and finished of my canvas with glass cabochons scattered around the canvas.

Below I have some close ups.

Altered

Altered

Altered

My second project to share with you is a small Collectables Chipboard Heart Printers tray I altered.

Firstly I assembled the heart, then gave it a couple of coats of gesso using a sponge so it gave it a more textured look.  I then flicked Black Dylusions mist randomly over it.  Once I was happy with the placement of my photo I then got to the fun part - Decorating it.   I used one of the My2angels gorgeous Today Embellishment Kits (OOS but Tracy promises that will be back in stock soon as they sold out so quickly!)  and finished off my project with some pretty blooms (cherry blossoms and rosebuds) from My2angels and Kaiser Pearls.

Altered

And a few close ups of this project.

Altered

Altered

Altered

Well that's all from me today, I will be back later in the month to share one last project with you.  

Until next time, thanks for stopping by.  I hope you all feel inspired happy crafting!!


Altered

No comments: