Sunday, January 3, 2016

New KaiserMISTS in store now


Welcome to 2016 - all of us at my2angels wish you a fantastic New Year and hope that you continue to share 2016 with us. To welcome in the New Year we are starting with a colour burst from Kaiser...

Kaiser has added to their range of Mists, with 10 new colours that you will not be disappointed with.  At $5.99 per bottle - I couldn't help myself but have a play around with them.  I'm totally impressed with them and have used them on several upcoming layout kits/classes!

Here is the new KaiserMIST White
(sprayed on black cardstock - you get great coverage!)

This is the new Red, Black and White Christmas kit available from my2angels here.


Kaisercraft Glimmer mists



The new Shiraz!
(If you would like to create this layout the class details are here https://www.facebook.com/events/1657300614551012/) 


Kaisercraft Glimmer mists






Winter Grey
(this layout is an upcoming class and kit at my2angels)

Kaisercraft Glimmer mists

Wisteria

(I didn't shake the bottle enough, but love the way the silver glimmer has overshadowed the purple!)


Kaisercraft Glimmer mists


A splash of Aqua
Another 2016 my2angels class
(If you would like to create this layout the class details are here https://www.facebook.com/events/1657300614551012/)

Kaisercraft Glimmer mists


To purchase your KaiserMISTS pop over to the new arrivals section here 
In the event they are sold out at any point I will be ordering more in, please email me if you require them I will ensure to put them aside for you:)

Kaisercraft Glimmer mists

No comments: