Thursday, November 26, 2015

"Moments in Time" new Chippy and Charm Packs

A chippy and charm pack - what more could a scrapper want? Loving the Scrapmatts clock in the "Moments in Time" Kit available here  - I was tempted to find a few hours to scrap, just so I could use it.



Chipboard Charms Scrapbooking

For "To the Moon and Back" I've kept the design fairly simple, so that it focuses on the photo. This means your embellishment choices need to be spot on - and making them match well was a breeze with the "Moments in Time" Chippy and Charm Pack.

Chipboard Charms Scrapbooking


After cutting the chippy clock in half - I inked it silver with some Brilliance Inkpad Starlight Silver and added a touch of sparkle with some Kindyglitz. The roses and Hip rosebuds are some I bought from my2angels at the last Retreat. They were white - but I coloured them with some Aged Mahogany Distress Ink - (you can use either the Stain or the Re-inker) - which are both sadly oos at the moment.

Behind the butterfly is the largest of the silver clock charms from the "Moments in Time" Chippy and Charm Pack. At the bottom is the clock chippy from the kit.

Chipboard Charms Scrapbooking

The other half of the chippy clock went on the left side of the photo, along with more rosebuds etc and the small silver clock charm from the "Moments in Time" Chippy and Charm Pack. Using a bit of Ball and Chain, I linked the embellishment cluster to a silver large love charm. There is also a small transparent glass cabochon - which I have glued to a pretty scrap of the paper to make a matching embellishment.

Scrapbooking Chipboard Charms

The final silver clock from the "Moments in Time" Chippy and Charm Pack is in the embellishment cluster at the bottom of the layout.

Scrapbooking Chipboard Charms

Embellishing couldn't get any easier than this.

Don't forget the basics either - I used Kaiser Double-sided TapeKaiser Foam Tape, Premium Craft Glue and for the hard to reach, spot gluing - I used everyone's favourite (yes - it is back in stock - so grab some now) Turbo Precision Glue Pen.


Chipboard Charms Scrapbooking



No comments: