Monday, December 8, 2014

it's a Charming Christmas with Rudolph and the Baubles Limited Edition Christmas Kit

Hi Susan here today with yet another kit designed to make my scrapping life easy - Rudolph and the Bauble Limited Kit.   





This time I don’t even have to cut the card -  as there are C6 White Card Packs now available.  These come with envelopes – what a bargain for only $2.00!

Once again, just add some gold cup chain (that comes in the kit), plus some gold card and patterned paper matting to the card base and create!   
 
Here are four designs to suit any skill level. Work at the level you feel comfortable at - or - challenge yourself!!





 
Once I get going with these cards, I can’t help myself. I just keeping looking for ways to use the - Rudolph and the Bauble Limited Kit
 
However, this time I wanted a different look - I like to mix a bit of glitz and glamour with the vintage.  To achieve this, I distressed the edges of the matting and lightly inked the edge of the top layer with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. I also added some muslin and some string bows to get the vintage look I was after.  The wreath charm with gold stickles and gold cup chain (which was part of the kit) added the bit of glitz.


 

 

No comments: