Thursday, November 27, 2014

Charming Christmas – Golden Baubles DIY Embellishment Kit


Hi Everyone, Susan here. 

When I first saw the Golden Baubles DIY Mini Picks kit (and at only $2) I had so many ideas my head was spinning.  



Christmas

 After a nice cold drink and a few deep breaths, I started to create. I had so many ideas it was hard to get them all out at once. I've popped my favourites below. Assemble as per the instructions and let your imagination do the rest.  
 

Bon-Bons


I use these for holding great little gifts (eg earrings) and I place them in the tree as part of the decoration. I also use bon-bons for place names at Christmas lunch – with a little pressie inside of course.

Christmas

 After making the basic bon-bon, I used the 'Golden Baubles' DIY Embellishment Kit to decorate it. Putting the bauble together is as simple as 1, 2, 3.

Christmas

If you take two kits, you can glue them back-to-back to make a stunning Christmas Tree decoration.

Christmas

Christmas Cards


Running short of time to make Christmas cards?  Use this kit to make your job easy.  Add some gold and patterned paper matting to the card base, a red circle slightly larger then the gold scalloped bauble and go for it. Here are three examples to suit any skill level.

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas


Christmas
With the last card, I added Christmas Holly Gold Charm and used a red alcohol pen to colour the berries.  I also used a gold coil decoration which I straightened and tied into a bow.



 

 

 

 Changing colour / look of Charm  


If you don’t have the correct colour charm, you can paint any colour.  Add some stickles for a bit more bling.




Christmas

Christmas





No comments: