Thursday, May 1, 2014

Grunge 12x12 Layout with Charmed Life

Check out our Charmed Life in motion...

This is how I am going to use our Charmed Life packs ... the kits are intended to help when you have lots of photos or have a theme to scrap. This way I can work my way though the backlog of photos, but still manage to get messy. I get the best of both worlds, by creating my 12x12 layout and then using up multiple photos on the opposite page.

It's an approach that works particularly well for parties and events. Check out DS's awesome graduation layout set.

Scrapbooking Project Life

 
For closer look...

Scrapbooking Project Life


Our mates ribbon was perfect for the layout, I used it to border the photo together with layers of Art of Life Collectables and Kaiser Film Strip Printed Tape. To colour the layout, I used various handmade Glimmer Mists over a texture paste base.

Scrapbooking Project Life

The title is a selection of old chipboard large letters I found in my stash. I covered them with texture paste, misted them and then stamped using Kaisercraft's Arty stamp. The final touch is a layer of Rock Candy Crackle Paint.

 Scrapbooking Project Life


For my Charmed Life page on the opposite half of the double, I used the 'Directional Grunge - Black and White' Charmed Life set.

Putting it together doesn't get much simpler and easier than this.

 
Scrapbooking Project Life

With each set, you get a coordinating blank card (which I used to add in the invite for my DS's graduation) - to which I then added our Graduation Cap Charm and Graduation Dipolma Charm, which I hung from a silver chain.

Scrapbooking Project Life

I hope this gives you an insight of how you can use our new Charmed Life Collection. It's great for time saving, whilst still allowing you to create your usual layouts on the opposite page.


Scrapbooking Project Life


No comments: