Friday, March 21, 2014

my2angels Masculine-themed Mini Album class

Your chance to take part in a once in a lifetime opportunity, the my2angels Masculine-themed Mini Album class ...


I never thought I would say this, but I seriously enjoyed making this mini Album for boys, using the masculine-themed Kaisercraft 'Garage Days' range. I've never been one for making mini albums - but a bunch of my regular customers convinced me I needed to have a go - and I must thank them, because I had a ball.

It's pure grunge heaven ladies. A bunch of grungy, distressed masculine papers, some art mediums to splash around here and there, enough stamping to keep the most obsessed stamper happy and charms, charms, charms and other oddments galore.

Messy, stampy grungy fun for all. Book in fast, as there are limited places  (Ngaire has already booked a seat, just so she can see for herself that I have made a mini album.)

Date: 20th April 2014
Time: 10.30am till approximately 5pm
Cost: $45.00
What to bring: Basic tool kit with adhesives, GLUE STICK, Lunch and Snacks.  Coffee and Tea supplied.

During the class, we will have a large collection of additional embellishment choices for you to purchase to add to your album, should you wish to. It would be worth bringing a selection of photos along, so that you can complete your album fully as you work through the pages. The album is designed more for smaller photos (1/4 and 1/2 sizes printing sizes available from Big W), but there is space for a couple of 4 x 6  sizes if you prefer them.  However you can add your photos afterwards.



Close-up of the front cover showing grunge detail.




Inside - showing the pockets holding the mini album.




Back cover.




Check out this cute mini window wiper, hanging from the mini album.




The mini album - detailed views.




BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL, AND A DEPOSIT OF $20 IS REQUIRED TO SECURE YOUR SEAT

Pop over here to book


No comments: