Monday, October 21, 2013

Red and White Swirl Buttons

Have you seen our new Red and White Swirl Buttons

 

They are a generous size of 3cm and you will get 5 for $2.00

 I love the "lollipop"design, which of course, got me thinking!

So let's first start by making our lollipops




 


Now to make a couple in random heights for a Birthday Invite




I popped a piece of white card into my cuttlebug and embossed with an invite folder.  (If you would like some invites embossed just purchase your choice of cardstock and I will emboss some for you)

Add a red cardstock mount behind your invite details

and add a couple of button lollipops ... too easy!


Imagine these cuties on your Christmas Cards and Layouts?

 You will find our new buttons in the New Arrivals Section or our Button Section


 






No comments: