Monday, October 7, 2013

Adore you layout



Sometimes you find a photo that is worth scrapping more than once. I love these photos that DD took on her mobile and although I just used one of them for my clock otp - I just had to use them again for a layout. Since I couldn't decide which one to use - I used both. :)



The base of my layout is a piece of Vanilla Cream Coredinations and some Prima Moulin Rouge Cabaret. Over them I randomly sprayed some perfect pearls mist and glimmer mist.

I cut a section with cream flourishes from the Prima Moulin Rouge Cabaret and added this down the centre of my cardstock, distressing the edges with my craft knife and inking the edges with Jumbo Java.
I matted my two photos with some Prima Moulin Rouge Cabaret and layered this with tea stained muslin, placing the photos slightly off centre and adding a bronze photo corner to only 2 corners (opposite each other).

 

 Then I sprayed some of our flowers and leaves to coordinate with the papers, using a selection of perfect pearls mist and glimmer mist.


 
While the flowers were drying,
I randomly stitched (cause I get bored sewing!) a border using my Sew Easy

 

and added tea stained muslin to the edges of the layout, before inking them with Jumbo Java.


 


 I grabbed one of our silver adore rhinestone words and coloured it with Timber Brown Stazon.  
(ps ALL OUR RHINESTONE WORDS ARE ON SPECIAL)


I added a few more layers by stamping my cardstock with a flourish stamp before adding a mixed cluster of various flowers.



 Using glossy accents to adhere them, I sprinkled some of our creamy latte sugar beads to the centre of our bronze flowers (yip - these are new!).


If you look closely among our brown stemmed flowers, you can see a bronze heart locket charm tucked in amongst them.


I finished by adding one of our new Beautiful Charming Word embellishments.


 Ta da finished!
Now to work on the opposite page:)

No comments: