Saturday, July 6, 2013

Multi Media Canvas with Inka Gold



Hello Everyone!

I've been playing with canvas' again, getting all inky - happy days!!
This is a 5x7 canvas board not frame so it's solid and flat.  I sprayed it with different coloured purple sprays, and then put Helmar Tacky Glue all over, hitting it with the heat gun to get the drying process underway.


I then applied Claudine Hellmuth Gloss Multi-Medium and adhered the chipboard, sprinkling the Purple Passion Sugar Beads in as well...


After heating again with the heat gun to dry it - and leaving it overnight to dry (it was excruciatingly painful leaving it overnight as I was impatient to finish!), I rubbed with Silver Inka Gold on the chipboard, and Violet Inka Gold on the canvas and sugar beads area...


I coloured the word "LOVE", and the silver key charm and silver arrow charms I used for the hands of the clock in the Violet Inka Gold before adhering and sealing with more gloss medium. I also used silver Inka Gold on the purple flower before sealing...

Multi Media Canvas

I also added the 'treasure' word from the Tim Holtz ChitChat pack - coloured with Dusty Concord Distress Ink, using glossy accents.

I added the Mauve Love Charming Word using hot glue as the adhesive as the base was uneven due to the sugar beads.


Multi Media Canvas

Here's an image of the canvas with all the products I used :-)

All items available from my2angels; with the exception of the canvas and the sprays - although Glimmer Mists would be just as effective as the coloursprays I used.

Multi Media Canvas

Enjoy getting dirty!!
Jennifer

No comments: