Thursday, July 11, 2013

Clipboard Photo Frames


So my DD brought me a mini clipboard a few months back, I had a thought that it would look cool as a photo frame, and even better when a friend brought me another one so I have the start of a clipboard photo gallery on my wall (and also gave me a reason to get out the Claudine Hellmuth Multi-Medium, not that I need an excuse LOVE the stuff!)

So here is Photo Frame Clipboard No 1 
with Prima Engraver Roulette glued to the base

scrapbooking photo frames

and added our black scroll felt frame (cut up for 2 corners)
scrap chipboard letters to spell love
made with love heart charm 
antique bronze love charm

then a good coat of Claudine Hellmuth Multi-Medium

and when dried sprayed with Tarnished Silver Glimmer Mist and Yellow Glimmer Mist (found the yellow in a mini mister and clever me didn't label it!)


scrapbooking photo frames


scrapbooking photo frames
scrapbooking photo frames



Yellow Stickles on the Large Filigree Butterfly which was first painted with Mustard Seed Distress Paint and once dry centred with a Silver Love Key Charm 

scrapbooking photo frames


As this is a gold and yellow themed frame I lastly, wiped randomly with Inka Gold, over areas, and paying more attention to the silver charms
(Inka Gold is a great product to colour charms and dries within minutes!)


and Photo Frame Clipboard No 2

started off like this with
Music paper glued to the base,
gold flower rhinestone trim
selection of brown flowers and a white magnolia sprayed with Tarnished Silver Glimmer Mist that I found on my desk, 
Twiddleybitz flower flourish which has been chopped up
snuck in behind the top left hand corner of the frame is one of our silver rhinestone heart


scrapbooking photo frames

and a spray of Gold Glimmer Mist, Tarnished Silver Glimmer Mist and Inka Gold
a few splats of Tarnished Brass Distress Stain for good measure
then added a Twiddleybitz fancy flourish and
one of our shabby love embellishments to the top


and I ended up with this


Wish you could see on the photo the awesome effect that the Inka Gold gives!

scrapbooking photo frames



scrapbooking photo frames

I love them!

and wouldn't they be a great unique gift idea?


scrapbooking photo frames

No comments: