Sunday, June 30, 2013

New Handmade Embellishments a layout plus a card

my2angels is pleased to present the latest Charming Chains release – our ‘Love you to Infinity Charming Key Chains’.

This whimsical, vintage embellishment combines our stunning large bronze key charm with a sweet bronze photo frame charm and amps up the cuteness factor with a hand-written message and small rose. For anyone you ‘love to infinity’ and back – this Charming Key Chain makes the perfect statement on their card or layout. 
Priced at a low $3.75 each and available in 4 rose colours and coordinating embossed keys, this is sure to be your new ‘must have’ embellishment.

Brown

Mauve

Pink

Yellow


As the chain is only attached at one end to the heart locket charm, you can alter the way you hang it. eg





Here is the layout I wanted the new Charming Key for - created with a kraft cardstock background, some tea stained muslin, Enchanted Garden Charm and jumbo java inked doilies.


I've added plenty of hand-cut butterflies from the Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden Speciality Paper Fly
some pink lilies and antique bronze butterfly charms.



There's also a round Floral Flower Filigree, topped with a Love Engraved Felt Heart, Antique Bronze Arrow Charm and Pink Rose.

Tucked under the photo and only just showing, is a dusty pink mulberry flower and I love you postcard Antique Bronze charm.


More fussy cut butterflies from the Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden Speciality Paper Fly.



Then to finish it all off, I covered my photo and gave the layout a final spray of Guilded Gold Glimmer Mist.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this glimmer mist





AND



Remember back in December 2012, when DT Geli did her gorgeous Snowflake Christmas Card?  Here is the link:-

As soon as I saw the new Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden Speciality Fairies glitter paper I knew I had to do the same card. Taking Geli's card as my inspiration - here is mine.

Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden

I used a Twiddlebitz C6 Kraft Card, some tea-soaked muslin and Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden Entrance as my base.

First, I cut out one of the fairies on the speciality paper - (Tip:  measure the inner oval for size before you do this, because I cut one of the larger fairies and she was too big!) and then I cut 1 small and 1 medium size butterfly from the Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden Speciality Fly Glitter Paper.

The inner oval has a fairy on one side and 2 cut butterflies the other side.  Using a glue stick, I glued some Turquoise Microbeads randomly over both sides of the card.  Using the glue stick didn't fully adhere the micro beads - which is what I wanted (normally I would use something stronger - like Dimensional Magic - to adhere microbeads).  I wanted it that way so that when the recipient opens the card, some of the microbeads will fall off & spin with the centre oval creating a fairy dust effect.

What you want on the front - fairy or butterflies - will determine what you get on the inside - you can use them either way.

I chose to have the fairy on the front
 Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden  Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden

Then I added a couple of Antique Bronze Butterfly Charms, more fussy cut butterflies; and some words from the bottom strip of Enchanted Garden Charm. The rest of the Charm pp was used for the above layout.

Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden

Here is the finished Card with the butterflies on the front

Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden



Products used for the card:

     


       





No comments: