Monday, May 6, 2013

New Release "Title" tiles


My name is Tracy, and I'm guilty of not recording journalling on many of my layouts - sometimes not even the date! 

We all love the arty and creative side of our hobby/addiction - and many of us get side tracked by it ,as we gleefully get ourselves and our creative areas ink-stained and covered in fancy papers and products, even failing to be able to recall the colour of the tabletop (and sometimes the carpet) underneath!

While loving it, many of us struggle to record and preserve the memories that are the driving force and inspiration behind our arty euphoria. 

I have become determined to record some of the important details in my scrapping ...

So this week, we are focusing on Journalling and Titles - with new releases of my2angels "handmade" designs.


Titles are also something that can be a struggle for me and I'm sure I'm not the only one!


To help with this, we have two new tiles available:

"Remember this Moment" in 4 colours - Black, Fuchsia, Purple, and Green on a white tile, with metal flower, and silver key charm.


"Happy Memories" in 4 colours - Black, Fuchsia, Purple, and Green on a white tile, with mulberry paper flower and silver heart charm.


Add them to your projects and you've got your title covered. 

They are available now in the my2angels charming tiles here.

See you tomorrow with the next new release ... focusing on "Dates"










No comments: