Friday, April 12, 2013

Sweet and Soft Prima



I created this sweet and soft page using Prima's songbird collection and one of the delightful charming chains from my2angels.

daughter+(1).JPG

This particular one is a "daughter" chain in pink, but you can also get them for an aunty, grandmother, nana or twins in several colours. Just imagine making a lovely Mother's Day card for your Nana with one of these. It includes the chain with the tiny roses.

daughter+(4).JPG

Do you see the embossed stamping in the background? I used the new texture stamps from Kaisercraft. There are so many nice background designs, good luck choosing one! This one is called "rocks" and I stamped it with Versamark ink and embossed it with Stampendous Aged embossing enamel in copper. Find lots of wonderful colours here.

Rosettes go well with small paper flowers and are a great way to include small leftover strips of paper.

daughter+(2).JPG


And here is a very pretty antique bronze peacock. I added a little embossing with Stampendous aged embossing enamel in ivory

This is one of my favourite embossing powders, it has a little glitter and those beautiful chunks of gold mixed in. I made sure that there was one in each feather before heat setting it.

daughter+(3).JPG

No comments: