Friday, April 19, 2013

2nd new addition to our Charming Button Collection

We’d like you to welcome the 2nd addition to our Charming Button Collection – the rustic brown ‘Precious Memories Banner Set’. 

Our ‘Precious Memories Banner’ collections provide the perfect matching embellishments for your cards and layouts. 
Each set includes a “Precious” plaque, a button with charm; and the “Memories” Banner.


scrapbooking handmade embellishments



Also new to arrive which is a perfect match for our Brown Precious Banner Charming Button Collection are ...

(they have more of a brown tone than yellow tone as the photo shows)

3 Magnolias per packet for $1.20

measures approximately 4.5cm in diameter


scrapbooking handmade embellishments

 On this layout I again used the Twiddleybitz clock template, except this time I ink blended over it with Vintage Photo Distress Ink

scrapbooking handmade embellishments


Bordering the photo is a Twiddleybitz Long Flourish (no tail) which I inked a light green/teal and heat embossed with Stampendous Ochre embossing powder and embellished with brown flowers (the magnolias arrived after I had completed and photographed the layout, but I think I may add one or two to my flower cluster)

I popped a small diamond filigree and dark brown rose under the top right hand corner of the photos

scrapbooking handmade embellishments


Our precious plaque is sitting on a bed of Creamy Latte Sugar Beads (thanks Michele for the idea)


is there more?

absolutely ...

see you tomorrow for another new release


No comments: